Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Summer Fun- Stick It Down

Hi all! I have a new layout to share today! I was inspired by the single page sketch this month at Stick It Down:


The patterned paper that I used for my background had the green and yellow spot in the bottom right corner already on it. I decided to make a couple more on the page using Distress Stains. I then took a pink gelato and scribbled a bit and went over it with a baby wipe to smear the color.  I then layered my photos over that once it was all dry. I ended up just embellishing the page with die cuts and stickers from the Pebbles Fun in the Sun collection. For the title, I used an already made enamel word and found some bigger chipboard letters and painted them to match my layout. To add a little dimension, I used a wood veneer and a couple of plastic embellishments from Elle's Studio.

Materials:
Patterned Paper, die cuts, stickers, enamel dots- American Crafts
Wood Veneer and Plastic shapes- Elle's Studio
Chipboard- Multicraft Imports
Ink- Ranger
Gelato- Faber Castell
Pen- Marvy
Glitter pen- Zig
Paint- DecoArt

6 comments:

  1. what a lovely record you have there! You have captured the theme of Summer Fun really well!! the diecuts are perfect!!
    thanks for joining us Stick it Down Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome page, love all the photos and for sure it feels like summer. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright and cheery summer page, love all the colours. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bright and sunny layout and love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I absolutely love this page with its colors! Thanks for joining Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this bright page. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete