Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Little Dancer

It snowed about a foot here yesterday so we have been stuck at home, which has meant lots of scrappy time! Today I made this layout. I was inspired by the "Scrap Soup" challenge at Paper Issues:

Image may contain: text

I made a two page layout with pictures from my daughter's first year in dance. I had to look around a little to find some purples and pinks to go with my photos, but I am really happy with what I found and how it turned out! I started by layering strips of patterned paper across the bottom of my layout. I decided to cut a circle sticker in half to highlight my title area. The area felt a little sparse, so I ended up using my Stamping Gear and some Distress Oxide inks to stamp between the stickers to create some interest and texture behind my title. To label my photos, I stamped the labels and fussy cut them. I finished off my layout with some stickers and gems. To add some texture and dimension, I put Glossy Accents on the yellow circle stickers, some Wink of Stella shimmer on a few of the stickers and some Liquid Pearl accents on the cardstock stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment