Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Chill Out- Sketches in Thyme #309

Hello again! I was able whip up another page last night! This one went together really fast! I started with this sketch from Sketches in Thyme:


If you have followed my blog for any length of time, you probably know that I rarely make one photo layouts. I had this photo collage already printed, so I used that in the place of the single photo. I started by misting and splattering pink and teal Color Shine mist on my background. Once that was dry, I matted my collage and added that. Then I went to town adding die cuts from a couple of collections. To bring some dark blue to all of the clusters, I found some rub ons to add to the clusters on the left side of the layout. The title was a sentiment that was in the puffy phrase stickers. I finished things of with some enamel dots and some stickers.


2 comments:

  1. Cute layout. Love the way you used all the stickers. Thank you for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful summer pics!!! And you used the sketch in a funny way to value them!
    Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete