Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Winter Cards

 Hello! Once again, it has been a while. I have a bit of a backlog of things to share, so you can look forward to more consistent posts in the near future. First up are these two cards I made two weeks ago for an anniversary and a birthday. They were inspired by  a Jennifer McGuire post and the current Fusion challenge:

I used blue alcohol ink, pearl and silver mixatives and blending solution on glossy cardstock to make my background.  Once it was dried, I stamped the evergreen branches with Versamark and heat embossed them with silver powder. I added a couple of pieces of ribbon and finished off the card front with the heart that was stamped and heat embossed on vellum.

While I was at it, I made another background and card for my nephew's birthday. For this card, I cut the cake with my Cricut. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed on vellum and layered over the top. I finished it off with some ribbon.



No comments:

Post a Comment