Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Birthday Cards for My Daughters

Hello again! I have a couple more cards to share. I made these a few weeks ago and never got them posted. I was inspired by this inspiration photo at The Card Concept: 


I loved the colors and sparkle. I started by inking up my card front with Distress Oxide inks in similar shades. Then I sprayed a background stamp with water and stamped it onto my background which gave it a nice, subtle pattern. I layered on some patterned papers and ribbon. The balloon and sentiment were stamped and heat embossed. After I had completed all that, I felt that it needed a frame, so I used liquid pearls to add dots around the outside.


I used a similar color scheme for this card, but this time, used some Altenew stamps to make the butterflies. I added some blue ink to look like sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment