Sunday, September 24, 2017

October Calendar Page

Hello! I have a scrapbook page to share today. I got my October calendar page done ahead of time this month! As you may know, I am a family photographer, and it gets really busy this time of year. I will be spending a lot of time over the next month taking and editing photos, so I wanted to get this done! I used the double page sketch from Stick it Down:

I started with cream cardstock and added the patterned paper across the bottom. I then cut out the big leaf using my Cricut. I decided to use both the cut and the negative cut. I then splattered some inks on the pages. I added my photos. I dug out a bunch of different embellishments and made a few groupings around the page. 




5 comments:

  1. Great 2 pager, love the background behind the photos. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely 2-pager! Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, I love the big leaves and that leaf paper at the bottom is fab! Thank you for joining us this month at Stick it Down, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on this sketch! Awesome layout love the variety of photos. Thank you for joining us this month at Stick it Down
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! I love the leaves in the background. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete