Saturday, September 23, 2017

Cards- CAS(E) This Sketch

Hello! I have a couple of card to share today, both using CAS(E) This Sketch sketches. First up is a wedding card I made based off of this week's sketch:


The invitation we received for this wedding was black with gold dots, so I decided to work from that for the card. I layered some acetate with gold dots over some black cardstock. I then took a piece of kraft colored paper and used Versamark and gold embossing powder to make the edge gold and layered that underneath. I stamped some flowers on my white card base and then attached the layered pieces. I finished off the card with a die cut "Congrats" that I inked and heat embossed to match the gold.

Next up is a card using the sketch from two weeks ago. 

I was inspired by the changing leaves and decided to try some watercoloring. I stamped and heat embossed my leaves and then painted them in with a generous amount of water. I dropped the color into the flowers and let it spread. I then painted a light coat of blue over the entire background. I finished it off with my stamped and heat embossed sentiment and some gold paint splatters.

1 comment: