Saturday, July 29, 2017

August Calendar Page- Stick it Down

Hello! I have my August calendar page to share today! I ended up using the June Double Sketch from Stick it Down:


I used October Afternoon's Summertime collection for my papers and much of my embellishment. I typed up my journaling and cut it into strips, one of my favorite techniques for these month in review layouts. I moved the bulk of my journaling to the top left corner because there was more space there. I finished off my layout with some die cuts, buttons and enamel dots.

Materials:
Cardstock- Michael's, Bazzill
Patterned Paper, sticker, die cuts, badge- October Afternoon
Rub Ons- Making Memories
Enamel dots- Simple Stories, October Afternoon
Buttons- October Afternoon, Oriental Trading Company, American Crafts, other
Ribbon- Michael's, Fiskars
Pens- Sharpie, Uniball Signo
Font- Calibri

No comments:

Post a Comment