Sunday, June 4, 2017

Wedding Card- Sketch Saturday #466

Hello! I have a card to share today. I started with this sketch from Sketch Saturday:
I used a few different patterned papers for my background. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and image on vellum. I used a few shades of blue ink and smooshed in on the back of the vellum. I finished it of with Liquid Pearls.

I was also inspired by the current challenge at CAS-ual Fridays which is to use patterned papers.


Finally, I am entering this in the current challenge at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge which is to make a project for a wedding.

5 comments:

  1. Great card! I was really drawn to all the layers. It was interesting to be able to see so many layers. Love the silver embossed cake to top it all of. Thanks for playing along over at Casual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique with the vellum and love the pattern papers you chose to use. Thanks for playing our Cas-ual Fridays challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and a fab take on our challenge. I like the background that looks like lace. Thank you for joining in at AFSC

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you mixed and matched patterns on this wonderful card. This is so elegant and perfect for a wedding. Thanks for joining us this week over at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Jessica. Eli (AFSC)

    ReplyDelete