Friday, June 9, 2017

Two Cards- Mojo Monday

I have two new cards to share today that I created from this week's Mojo Monday sketch (the last one!):


I made two masculine cards with this sketch. I stamped the background panels with Versamark ink and sentiment stamps for the birthday card and definition stamps for the Father's Day card. The patterned paper is bits and pieces for a 6x6 stack that I have almost used up. For the sentiment panel, I stamped the background image, dried it and then stamped and heat embossed the sentiment. I finished off the card by inking the edges of the sentiment panel and the card.

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely masculine designs! Thanks for joining us for our final Mojo sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards! Great masculine, almost vintage feel. Thanks for some great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete