Sunday, June 18, 2017

52 Week Photography Challenge- Weeks 22 and 23

Hello! So much for staying caught up! I have two of my photos here to share for the last couple of weeks.

First up is week 22: Eyes. We took a family vacation to the Black Hills last week. I had seen an article about a photographer who photographs weddings by photographing images reflected in people's eyes (I'm not explaining that well at all...). I wanted to try to get the reflection of Mount Rushmore in my daughter's eyes, but the lighting wasn't right. There were some pretty cool clouds that you can see in her eye though.


Next up is Week 23: Friends. My kids can be the best of friends and get along great and then other times, not so much. They had lots of opportunities to play together over the course of our trip. Here are three of my kids climbing the dunes in the Badlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment