Sunday, February 26, 2017

March Calendar Page

Hello! I have my March calendar page to share today! Once again, I was inspired by the two page sketch at Stick it Down:



I stuck pretty close to the sketch, but figured out a way to squeeze a few more pictures in: I used a photo behind my title, and divided the large photo into 5 photos. I used Echo Park Country Drive and lots of odds and ends for embellishing my page.

Materials:
Cardstock- American Crafts, Georgia Pacific
Patterned Paper and Stickers- Echo Park
Tags- K and Co.
Chipboard- Studio Calico, American Crafts
Gems- Michaels
Flowers- Bazzill
Wood Veneer- Basic Grey, American Crafts
Buttons- October Afternoon
Stamp- American Crafts
Ink- Stampin Up, Ranger
Pen- Sharpie
Tape- Pink Fresh Studio
Twine- Pink Paislee
Punch- EK Success
Liquid Pearls- Ranger

5 comments:

  1. Love Love Love that you added more photos! The colored eggs in an egg shape is genius! This is so fabulous! Thanks for playing at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely 2-pager! Great way to add more photos and love that you have put a photo behind the title. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun 2 pager. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen DT-for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout. I love that your March Calendar has so many bright spring colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colourful photos, they really pop. Thanks for creating with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete