Tuesday, November 15, 2016

November Calendar Page- Stick It Down

I am waaaaaaay behind on this one, but here is my calendar layout for November. I used the October 2-page sketch from Stick it Down:


After I printed my photos, I noticed a lot of yellow in them, so I pulled a bunch of yellow and blue papers. After attaching the papers and photos, I went to work on embellishing. I painted on some gesso where I wanted to put the title to make it stand out. I used my cricut to cut the diamonds, scrolls, flowers and pumpkin. I crumpled the flowers and then inked them with a blending tool and splattered them with gold ink before putting a brad through the center. I layered word stickers over washi tape and added the diamonds from the center of my die cuts to bring attention to them and bring the brown to other parts of the page.


Materials:
Cardstock- My Mind's Eye
Patterned Paper- October Afternoon
Stickers- October Afternoon, Prima, Fiskars
Pens- Gel Writer, Micron
Rub on- Pink Paislee
Glitter Glue- Ranger
Gesso- Liquitex
Metal Flower- Momenta
Tape- My Mind's Eye
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Cartridge- Holiday Cakes, Stretch Your Imagination, Cindy Loo
Ink- Ranger, Tattered Angels
Brads- Echo Park

No comments:

Post a Comment