Sunday, November 13, 2016

Card Sketch- Scrapping Everyday Miracles

Hello! I have another card to share today, this time using the current card sketch at Scrapping Everyday Miracles:


I used the "Edge to Edge" cartridge and my Cricut to make the background of this card. After the background was cut, I backed some of the flowers with pink cardstock. I also cut the elephant and number 1 using my Cricut. I added a googly eye to the elephant for some fun. The "1" was heat embossed with sparkle embossing powder to balance the sparkle of the tape.

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! So sweet looking.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun take on our card sketch Jessica...love that cute little elephant!!! Thanks for joining us again at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo adorable! Thank You for playing along with SEM Nov Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute. Thanks for joining in at SEM

    ReplyDelete