Saturday, July 23, 2016

Mommy and Me

Hi all! Guess what? I made a SCRAPBOOK page! It has been a while! I started with this sketch from Scrapbooks and Cards Today:
SCT Sum2016 Bonus1

I used a Bo Bunny 6x6 paper pad, so I split up the columns on either side of the page with squares of patterned paper. I spread some gesso over the area that I was going to be attaching my photos. For the title, I die cut the letters using my Cricut and used a circle punch to punch a circle from a sheet of ampersand paper. I filled in the ampersand with glue and sprinkled glitter on it. I used a Simple Stories frame and some grid patterned paper to make my journaling box. I finished off my page by embellishing with stickers, chipboard, fussy cut shapes and sequins. The current issue at Paper Issues is "Gleam Catchers," so I incorporated lots of sparkle!


Materials:
Cardstock- American Crafts
Patterned Paper- Bo Bunny Press, Simple Stories
Die cut, chipboard- Simple Stories
Stickers- Ocotber Afternoon, Simple Stories
Glitter- American Crafts
Glitter Glue- Ranger
Pen- Sharpie
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Cartridge- All Mixed Up
Punch- Marvy
Gesso- Liquitex

No comments:

Post a Comment