Tuesday, June 28, 2016

A Few Random Cards...

I'm catching up with a few more cards today.

First up is a shower card. I used a bouquet stamp and my Stamping Gear to make the circle. I used the Cricut to cut the flower and circle for the center. I then added tape and edged the card with grey ink. It was at this point that I noticed one of the bouquets had a blotch of yellow ink on it. I must have dropped my inking tool on the card, so I went and added yellow blotches to all of the bouquets.


This is a favorite technique of mine. I covered some cardstock with aluminum foil and embossed it. Then I dropped alcohol inks on the foil to add some color. The final design of this card was based on a sketch, but I made this a few weeks ago and I don't remember what sketch it was... :/

Finally, I have this card. I picked up some new stamps at the church garage sale last week, including the banner stamps used on this card. I was inspired by the stamps and went from there. The background it dry embossed and sanded.

I hope to do a little better keeping up with blogging, but my photography schedule is pretty busy these day, so  we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment