Friday, May 27, 2016

Thank You Cards

Hello! I have a few cards to share today that I made a couple of weeks ago for the child care workers at my church. I went to my Pinterest board for ispiration.

First up was a die cut background, inspired by this pin. I went pretty basic and just made strips of patterned paper to back my die cut background. I added a die cut phrase and dressed it up a bit with some Stickles to finish it off.


For the next card, I was inspired by the sketch from Sketch Saturday a few weeks ago.

The stamping technique used on the background was inspired by this pin. I used my inkpads directly on my stamp to get the different colors. For the center circle, I used my Stamping Gear. I finished this card off with a die cut sentiment as well.

Finally, I have two cards that were inspired by this pin. I used Distress Stains as my water color. I found that the Cracked Pistachio color had the least contrast with the areas where the color was "lifted." I kept the embellishment minimal on these and just stamped and heat embossed a sentiment and ran a piece of tape down the side of the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment