Sunday, April 24, 2016

Happy Birthday

Hello! I hope you are having a great weekend! I have a card ready to share today. I was inspired by the current challenge at The Card Concept:

I love the colors and flowers of the pattern in the photo. I went for a clean and layered style for my card. I started with the polka dot background paper and then stamped the flowers and leaves onto the panels. I matted the panels to break up the two patterns. I finished off the card with a flower and stamped sentiment.

The design of my card is based on the Mojo Monday sketch this week:

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty mix of pattern! LOVE teh polka-dots:) Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors for the challenge and I love the mixture of flowers and polka dots! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete