Thursday, February 4, 2016

I Do BBQ- Paper Issues

Hi all! I have another layout completed! This one is of photos from a bridal shower from a year and a half ago.  It was a couple's shower, so not your traditional girly affair.  The wedding was decorated with peacock feathers, so I had been saving this peacock paper from the October Afternoon Woodland Park collection.

I included the invitation on the layout and used some Stickles to glitz it up a bit. I also drew attention to it with a chipboard arrow.

 I have a couple of old packages of adhesive rub ons and I used one of them up on this layout, scattering them around the page.

I also used a couple of Maggie Holmes bows in some of the clusters around my page.  I scattered some sequins around as well to bring the pink of the badge to other parts of the layout.
 The current "issue" at Paper Issues is Showered with Love, which inspired me to scrap these photos.

Materials:
Cardstock- Bazzill
Patterned paper, badge, stickers, chipboard- October Afternoon
Bow- American Crafts
Adhesive Rub ons- K and Co.
Pen- Zig
Glitter- We R Memory Keepers
Glitter Glue- Ranger
Ink- Tsukineko

No comments:

Post a Comment