Monday, June 29, 2015

July Calendar Page- Stick it Down

Good morning!  Today I have my July calendar layout ready to share! I was once again inspired by the sketch at Stick it Down:

I played a bit with Distress Stains and Simple Stories Summer Paradise. The colors of Distress Stain that I own coordinated beautifully!

I started with white cardstock and blotted some Distress Stains to make some big polka dots.  I sprayed the areas a bit with water to help the inks blend and flow a bit.  After that dried, I added all of my patterned papers. For embellishment, I used a variety of products, stickers, flair buttons, gems, tape, trim, and adhesive rub ons and glitter. 

For my title, I took some plain white letter stickers and used some Distress Stains to color them. Once dry, I stuck them onto blue cardstock and fussy cut them.

Materials:
Cardstock- Bazzill
Patterned Paper- Simple Stories
Stickers- Simple Stories, October Afternoon, Bo Bunny Press, Making Memories
Flair- October Afternoon
Ink- Ranger
Stamp- Hampton Arts
Pen- Zig
Rub Ons- K and Co.
Glitter- American Crafts
Tape- My Mind's Eye
Gems- EK Success
Trim- Heidi Swapp
Chipboard- Me and My Big Ideas

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page. I love how you get a month of adventure in a layout. I envy your bravery with ink. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun!! I love your bright happy colors! Great job on the sketch. :) Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down. :)

    ReplyDelete