Friday, June 19, 2015

Happy Anniversary

Hi all!  Today is my husband's and my 11th anniversary!  I made a card for him yesterday using random supplies.  I was inspired by the first assignment for "Cards for Scrapbookers" at Big Picture Classes.

 
The assignment was to use at least for die cuts or other smaller embellishments on a card.  I pulled out a package of die cuts that I received in a Scrapfest class a few years ago.  I selected a few die cuts and laid them out on my desk.  Then I noticed the background panel that I had made a week ago for another project that I didn't use.  The colors worked perfectly,  so I pulled that in.  I then found the canvas leaf and inked it to match.  I found the scroll die cut in my stash of random things I've cut with the Cricut, but haven't used.  I inked that and added it to my card. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment