Saturday, May 9, 2015

Ready, Set, Play- 7-12 months

Hello!  I have a layout that I finished a couple of days ago to share today! I was inspired again by the Big Pictures Classes's "5 Ways to Use Gesso."  This time I played a bit with water colors over the top of the gesso. For my layout, I cut up some patterned paper to make a frame around my page.  I spread some gesso over the center part of the layout and then went to work with some watercolors borrowed from my kids.  I made some subtle circles in a few spots around the page.


I was also inspired by the 5/1/15 Friday Free for All challenge at My Scraps and More. The challenge was to use circles as embellishments, alter die cuts by coloring and scrap a series of photos.  The photos on this page are of my older son showing his growth from 7 months to 12 months. The journaling spots were colored using the same watercolors I used for the background.

Materials-
Cardstock- Bazzill, The Paper Company
Patterned Paper- Echo Park, October Afternoon
Stickers- Basic Grey
Journal spots- Jillibean Soup
Gesso- Liquitex
Tape- My Mind's Eye
Cartridge- Boys Will Be Boys
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Pen- Zig, Marvy
Brads- Crate Paper, Echo Park
Enamel Dots- My Mind's Eye
Epoxy Stickers- Cloud 9 Designs, EK Success
Other- Watercolors

No comments:

Post a Comment