Monday, December 1, 2014

December calendar page

Hey, my calendar page is done on the 1st! I'm not going to say much about it, I have so much other stuff to do, but here is the sketch from Stick it Down:
And here is my layout:

Some close ups of my clusters:


 We finally got "Sure Cuts A Lot loaded onto our new computer, so I used that to cut my title.  I didn't like how the painting on the chipboard piece in the photo below turned out, so I covered it up with a tin pin (make it work!).

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and have had a blessed start to the Advent season!

Materials:
Cardstock- American Crafts
Patterned Paper- Michaels
Chipboard- Making Memories
Ink- October Afternoon, Imaginisce, and Studio Calico
Die Cuts, Tin Pin, and Rub ons- October Afternoon
Brads- Basic Grey
Pen- Sakura
Tape- Pink Fresh Studio
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Software- Crafters Edge
Font- Backhand Brush

2 comments:

  1. I love your calendar pages! Thank you for sharing with us at Stick it Down. psst...watch the blog for an announcement that may be interesting to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely fabulous page!! Thanks for playing along at Stick it Down!!

    ReplyDelete