Saturday, October 11, 2014

Washi Tape and Cards

I have a couple of cards from last week and the week before that I never shared.  The first is one that I made using Tracy F.'s sketch from the My Scraps and More blog hop from last weekend.


I had just received this fun washi tape by Pinkfresh Studios, so this sketch was the perfect way to show it off!  I really let the tape shine by adhering it to a black background.  I heat embossed the sentiment.  I also heat embossed the die cut number charms before stringing them on to my bow.

For my second card, I was inspired by this sketch from a few weeks ago on Case this Sketch:

Again I used some washi tape and some patterned paper scraps for the the strips.  The sentiment was cut and then I outlined the letters to make it more readable.  I used some Liquid Pearls for the frosting on the cake.

1 comment:

  1. Great cards! Thanks for using my sketch! Love those washi tape banners.....such amazing colors against the black background!

    ReplyDelete