Saturday, September 27, 2014

Card Catch Up

Sorry, I've kind of fallen off the map this month. I guess I just haven't wanted to spend the time to post my stuff on the blog.  Well,  Here I am, catching up with a few of the cards I made this month. 

First up is the card I made for my husband's birthday earlier this month.  I used Case this Sketch #92:

I played a bit with my collection of pennant stamps and Distress Inks to make this masculine card.

Next up is a baptism card for my nephew.  The background is watercolor paper that was dry embossed. I rubbed Gelatos over it, sprayed it with water, and then ran a brush down the page to spread the color.  I stamped and heat embossed the banner.  I finished it off by blending Salty Ocean Distress Ink onto the banner.

Last is a thank you card.  This was from a group, so I used a full sheet of paper folded in half to give everyone space to write inside it. For the background, I stamped and heat embossed the "gratitude" definition stamp.  I stamped over that with light pink ink and a "paint print" flower stamp. I created the banners with some patterned paper and a punch.  I fussy cut one of the circles and popped it up with foam tape for dimension. I finished it off with a stamped sentiment and some twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment