Sunday, August 3, 2014

Two Cards

I have a baby card and a birthday card for a one-year-old to share today.  I was inspired by sketches for both.

First up is a baby card for my friends' twins!  I was inspired by this Retro Sketch:


I turned the sketch a quarter turn.  The hearts were cut using the New Arrival Cricut cartridge.  I cut varying widths of patterned paper for the rays and then added the ribbon to go with the red in the center circle of patterned paper.  I added the babies' initials to the hearts and outlined them in red.  I finished it off by, stamping baby sentiments on the rays.


Next up is a birthday card for our God daughter.  I was inspired by this week's challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch.  In addition to using the sketch, you are to use a tag on your project.

I used up what was left of this collection to make this card.  The cute little flower is from the New Arrival Cricut cartridge. I stamped a text background stamp on my card base to give it a little texture and added everything else on top.


1 comment:

  1. Great cards! I especially like your super sweet take on the CTS sketch!

    ReplyDelete