Tuesday, July 22, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch- Shower Cards

I am in the middle of some major photo editing, but I wanted to share a couple of cards I made last week for the two showers I attended this weekend.

The first card is a baby shower card using this week's sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch.  

I cut the moon with the New Arrival Cricut Cartridge.  For the background, I made a stencil for the clouds by cutting the cupcake top from Doodlecharms out of a piece of cardstock. I used a couple of colors of ink on an ink blending tool and blended it through the stencil. After I was finished with that, I dry embossed my cardstock. I used a little platinum Stickles to as some sparkle.

My second card uses last week's sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch.

I inked my embossing folder before embossing my card base to add some color to this card.  The bracket shape and sentiment were cut using the Sentiments Cricut cartridge.  I filled in the fleur du lis with some liquid pearls and finished it of with a gem to match my flower embellishments.


1 comment:

  1. Great cards! I especially love the first one -- super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete