Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Card Catch Up

Well, it's been a while, but I am back to share the cards I created last week for 3 different events. None of these were inspired by a sketch or a challenge.  I just pulled out products and let them inspire me.

My first card is a shower card.  The theme of the colors and decorations is peacock feathers, so I pulled out this older paper from Bo Bunny and went from there. The sentiment was cut with the "All Mixed Up" Cricut cartridge, and then I added some glitter for some sparkle.

Next up is a birthday card for my father-in-law.  I usually go a little more muted with my colors for masculine cards, but I wanted to use up this older My Mind's Eye paper.  The pennants were stamped and heat embossed.  I colored the balloons with my water pen by picking up color from my Mowed Lawn Distress ink pad.

Finally, I have an anniversary card.  The circle piece was what was made when I pressed my mask on some cardstock after doing the misting for this layout.  I laid the mask back on top of this piece and, using my blending tool, added the other colors. Coordinating paper and sticker finished off the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment