Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sketch Saturday- Whooo's 2?

I'm back with another birthday card, this time for my niece who's 2nd birthday we celebrated this past weekend.  I was inspired by the Sketch Saturday sketch:
I have a bunch of collections that I am reaching the bottom of and this is one of them.  I love the bright colors, especially for a toddler's birthday card.  I fussy cut the owl from one of the patterned papers.  I made the circle background with a mask and some Distress Ink.  After I had attached the owl, I went over the eyes with some Glossy Accents to make them shine.


2 comments:

  1. Fun card Jessica, vibrant colors and great mix of pattern. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little owl... fantastic bright background papers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete