Saturday, June 7, 2014

June Calendar Page

Well, I was a little slow getting this done this month, but it's done!  I found the blog, "Stick It Down" a while back and bookmarked them, because they have monthly two page sketches!  And they are a lot of fun!  Check out the one that was posted May 27th:

I used some more of the Fancy Pants "Collecting Moments" for this layout.  I love the pretty colors accented with the navy!  As you can see, I followed the sketch pretty closely, except for the placement of the journaling. I had a lot for this month, so I spread it over the entire page. When I ordered this collection, I also ordered some button and chipboard accents, which I used here, along with some buttons from my stash.

Materials:
Cardstock- American Crafts, Die Cuts With a View
Patterned Paper and Stickers- Fancy Pants
Buttons- Fancy Pants, Jesse James Co., and Oriental Trading Co.
Ink- Tsukineko, Ranger
Embossing Powder- JoAnn Crafts
Font- Fawn Script
Eyelets- Making Memories
Stamps- KI Memories, Hero Arts
Gem- Michael's


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this! Thank you for sharing with us, and I hope you play along again in the future!

    ReplyDelete