Monday, June 23, 2014

Happy Birthday- My Scraps and More Mini Challenge #3

Good morning!  Today I am sharing another card.  This card was inspired by the Got Talent mini challenge last week. The challenge was: ADD a title or sentiment to your FRAME, USE a border punch somewhere on it.

Well, this meant another hunt for a frame!  This time I found one in the sample of paper I received from the Prima booth a couple of years ago at Scrapfest.  I stamped my sentiment on a scrap from cutting out the frame and then tore around it and attached it to my frame.  I also fussy cut the pink decorative frame and the bird stamp from the same set.  I used a border punch and a flower punch on a coordinating piece of blue paper.  For the background, I dry embossed a piece of Bazzill Bling paper.  I sanded it and and then inked it a bit to give it the same feel as my embellishments.



No comments:

Post a Comment