Saturday, February 22, 2014

Giving Thanks

 I put together this two-pager pretty quickly yesterday.  I had these photos printed out as collages, so I worked from there.

I wanted to have both backgrounds the same color, but I didn't have two sheets of matching cardstock, so I went with the two toned background and used my patterned paper to pull the design together.  I used mostly Simple Stories products.  I find that whenever I use Simple Stories, my pages come together quickly.

I was also inspired by the 2/13 Throwback Thursday challenge at My Scraps and More.  The challenge was to use at least 3 rub ons.  I pulled some rub ons from my stash that worked with the colors of my layout.  The tree in the upper right corner is a rub on, as are the metallic copper scrolls by the title and down the left side of the page.

I also pulled out some brads and eyelets to accent my flowers a bit, haven't used eyelets in a while!

Materials-
Cardstock- Bazzill
Patterned Paper and Stickers- Simple Stories
Brads- Basic Grey
Eyelets- Michaels and Making Memories
Gromlet- We R Memory Keepers
Pen- Tsukineko
Rub ons- Pink Paislee and We R Memory Keepers


No comments:

Post a Comment