Saturday, November 30, 2013

Scrapping Everyday Miracles- Christmas Challenge!

This month we have a Christmas project challenge going on at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.  I decided to make a layout for my younger daughter's album with photos from a few years ago. 


 Some of the photos had weird lighting and so I couldn't get them to look right in color.  I decided to print them and a few others with clashing colors in black and white.  That left me with photos that had pinks, blues and purples in them; very non traditional Christmas colors.  

I used a combination of an older BoBunny collection and Recollections "Peppermint Twist" from last year.  I stamped the background cardstock with Versamark and heat embossed it in blue to match the papers.


I also had these banner pieces already cut from a previous project so I stamped and heat embossed the snowflakes on them as well.  

Make sure you go to Scrapping Everyday Miracles and check out what the rest of the team made.  And then make your own project and share it for a chance at a great prize!

May you have a blessed Advent and Christmas season!

Materials-
Cardstock- American Crafts
Patterned Paper- Michael's, Bo Bunny Press
Stickers- Bo Bunny Press
Punch- EK Success
Ink- Tsukineko, Ranger
Embossing Powder- JoAnn Crafts
Brads- Bo Bunny Press
Glitter Glue- Ranger
Pen- Sakura
Floss- DMC
Stamps- Hero Arts

1 comment:

  1. You did great job with double-page layout, Jessica!! I love the choice of paper pack you used and the snowflake banner is cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete