Sunday, October 20, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 10-20-13

 After missing last week, I am back with photos for this week's scavenger hunt.  It was a pretty big week, so I had lots of photos to pick from.

Watching
Thursday through Saturday we were in Wisconsin Dells.  While we were there we ate at a restaurant where the food is delivered by electric train.  In between bringing out orders, the train came around with a bubble machine on it.  The kids had fun watching the train go by each time.

Leafy
On the drive to the Dells, we had fun taking in all the beautiful fall colors.  Here is a shot I took out the van window. I really should get out and take some fall photos, I love the colors this time of year!

First World Problem
From the time we moved in, we have been trying to figure out how to clean the fan hanging from our 20 (ish) foot living room ceiling.  Last weekend, we decided to actually do it because a helium filled balloon got caught in the fan.

Still
As I've shared previously, this guy is on the move and into everything.  Pretty much the opposite of "still."  Here he is, playing with some cookie sheets.  Note the baby food pulled out of the lazy susan in the corner.

A Good Day
The kids had a blast playing at the water park.  We spent the afternoon on Friday playing in the water. Here's my youngest and my husband playing.


1 comment:

  1. Great choices. Such fun and sweet family shots. - Gorgeous shot of the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete