Friday, August 23, 2013

Wedding Card

We are attending my cousin's wedding tomorrow, so I made this card to celebrate the occasion.  I wanted to use just black and white and I really wanted to use the bride and groom from "Stretch Your Imagination." so I went in search of a sketch that would allow me to do just that.  I found this great sketch at Unscripted Sketches and went on my way.  


I started with a black cardstock card base.  I cut the white cardstock 1/4" smaller in both dimensions and dry embossed it.  I cut the bride and groom using the "silhouette" feature.  I originally attached that to my card front, but decided it needed to be grounded somehow so I cut and tore the piece of vellum to go behind it.  The glowers were Martha Stewart stickers and I used some sheer black ribbon as the "stems."

No comments:

Post a Comment