Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I Feel the Love- July

I am here today to share my card for the July I Feel the Love Project.  This month we are making cards for a  4-year-old little girl named Mariyah who was born with hypotonia and had been recieving treatment since she was 1.  In April of this year she fell ill and has been in the hospital, receiving treatment since then.  We are making cards to brighten her day.

I made this card using my Cricut and the Playtime cartridge.  I outlined both die cuts and did a bit of doodling on the princess sign.  Light pink crown and top were cut from Core'dinations cardstock, dry embossed and sanded to bring out the pattern.  I added some glitter for some fun sparkle as well.  

I hope she enjoys this girly card and I hope that others will help brighten this little girl's day by making her a card.  If you would like to find out more about Mariyah and the I Feel the Love Project, you can check it out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment