Monday, April 22, 2013

Nuts About Sketches #262- May Calendar page

Happy Monday morning all!  Today there is a new sketch up at Nuts About Sketches and it is a fabulous 2 pager that I used for this month's calendar page.  

I stuck pretty close to the sketch except that I added an extra photo in the place of some of the journaling.



I cut out the little doilies from one of the sheets of patterned paper. I inked their edges and attached them with both regular adhesive as well and foam adhesive for some dimension.  I made leaves out of ribbon by simply cutting small pieces and cutting the end at an angle.

The 4/9 Scrap{Stash} challenge at My Scraps and More is to use stamps, so I stamped the title using some foam stamps.  I then fussy cut it and attached it with foam adhesive.  I made the bodies of the butterflies and the trail for this main one with Liquid Pearls.


Make sure you check out the Scrapping Everyday Miracles blog today!  It's my turn to do some praising!  :)
Materials-
Cardstock- American Crafts, Bazzill
Patterned Paper- Pebbles
Ribbon- Stampin Up
Spray Ink- October Afternoon
Mask- Crafter's Workshop
Rubons- Fancy Pants Designs, American Crafts
Button- Jesse James Co.
Gems- Sandylion, EK Success
Canvas- Prima
Ink- American Crafts, Tsukineko
Liquid Pearls- Ranger
Stamps- Making Memories
Pen- Sakura

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just adore what you've done with this sketch, Jessica! And the ribbon leaves are beyond perfect! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete