Sunday, January 27, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 1-27-13

When I saw this week's scavenger hunt prompts, I didn't think they would be that hard. Boy was I wrong! Maybe it was because I procrastinated, maybe the prompts were hard, but I struggled with several of these! Here are my interpretations for the week:

Lace
This is the prompt I struggled with the most. We don't have much for lace around the house and I really wasn't sure what I was going to do for this one until I saw the Weedy Sea Dragons at the zoo today. I love the delicate, lacy look of these animals, they are so beautiful!

Bling
With two little girls around here, we have plenty of sparkle. Here is Ellie in an outfit she received for her birthday. (Yes, that shirt sheds a ridiculous amount of glitter every time I wash it!)

Wood
I had some ideas for this one and had actually taken a different photo for this one. However, as I was going through my photos from today, I loved this photo and realized that with the trees and paneled wall, this totally works!

Fuzzy
Dis is my wittle baby with his fuzzy wuzzy head after a bath... Okay, seriously, I LOVE how fuzzy his hair gets when I dry it. Well really, I love everything about him!

Fabric
Another bath photo, this time pre-bath lying on a soft towel.

4 comments:

  1. I think a lot of people had trouble with Lace, but you really got a good one!
    Children are really sweet, too!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhh...lovin' that fuzzy little head too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the fuzzy head :) Babies steal the show every time dont they? Your lace shot is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your son's fuzzy head. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete