Saturday, January 26, 2013

Christmas Card 2010

I have another layout to share today! I have several extra Christmas cards from past years, and I have always had the intention of scrapping them, I finally got one of them done!

 I used this week's sketch at Creative Scrappers as a starting point to display our card from 2010.

This page came together quite quickly.  I had the idea of using a few sheets from a Bo Bunny Noteworthy pad as mats for my card.  I pulled a couple other papers in blues for extra layers.  I also had a couple of different packs of snowflake rub ons that matched.  For the half circle pieces I did a little heat embossing with some snowflake stamps.

I also did this layout for the One Little Word Crop going on at My Scraps and More.  The challenge for this one was to use a photo of something that brings you "peace."  My family together for Christmas brings a lot of peace and makes me so happy. This layout also works for the layering challenge at Back Porch Memories, which is to have at least 3 layers.  

Materials:
Cardstock- American Crafts
Patterned Paper- Bo Bunny Press, Daisy D's
Stickers- Bo Bunny Press, Frances Meyer
Rub ons- American Traditional Designs, Fiskars
Ink- Ranger, Tattered Angels, Tsukeniko
Embossing Powder- Jo Ann Crafts
Stamps- Hero Arts
Glitter Glue- Ranger
Brads and Pearls- Michaels
Punch- Marvy

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I love how this layout came together and the color combo is fabulous! You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete