Sunday, December 30, 2012

Birthday Card

I've been busy scrapping today. I completed a layout and a card, both for the 12 days of Christmas challenges at Frosted Designs. I am sharing the card now and will share the layout tomorrow.

 For this card, I did the 9th day of Christmas challenge which was to use 9 pearls or gems. The gems are from the Michael's "bling on a roll". The gems come clear, but I colored mine with some purple alcohol ink to make them match my card.

I also did the 12/23 card challenge at My Scraps and More, which was to use at least 3 triangles on a card.  I decided to make a banner with my triangles.  The paper I used was white with glitter embossed snowflakes.  I inked the paper with purple and pink Distress Ink to make the snowflake stand out.

To be honest, I am not totally thrilled with how this one turned out, but it was fun to play.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment