Saturday, September 29, 2012

Third Quarter Top 5

It's that time again! Time to select my 5 favorite photos from the last 3 months and link up with Ashley, Amber or Sarah. This was no small task as I took A LOT of photos in that time! Here is what I chose:

This photo captures my children's personalities so well. The looks on my younger two's faces just crack me up!

This one is from our trip to Chicago. We rode the train into the city one of the days. The kids had fun looking out the windows and watching the scenery go by.

We had lots of fun playing in the water this summer, it was so hot! Here's one of my oldest playing in the splash pad at the zoo. This one is a good reminder to use the polarizing filter when photographing outside- look at that blue sky!!

We visited an apple orchard a couple of weekends ago. The kids had a great time picking and tasting apples. I love how you can see Will's dark, long eyelashes in this one!

This one is definitely my favorite from the last three months! I took it of the girls at the Renaissance Festival a few weeks ago. They were loving swinging in this ship. I love the joy in their painted faces, the angle, and the castle in the background.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and gorgeous children! I'm so jealous of their dimples. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots!!! I love them all, especially that last one! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun memories you've captured with these photos! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set - I especially love the second shot.

    ReplyDelete