Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ribbons!

I have been busy scrapping while watching the Olympics! I have layouts completed for 2 of the 3 remaining sketches for Nuts About Sketches for this month (which I can't share) and I got this one done for the My Scraps Got Talent Contest.

This one is for the first challenge which was to use the sketch below and the added challenge was to choose a row from the bingo board and use those elements on the page.

Yes, this is a scrapbook page about scrapbook pages.  :)  I entered a couple into a county fair in 2010 and won a couple of ribbons.  For this challenge, I used the items in the bottom horizontal row.  I did the misting on my chipboard flowers.  First I painted them with pink and then misted them with a couple of different masks.  I also misted the green fabric butterfly.

Materials
Cardstock- Bazzill
Patterned Paper- American Crafts
Chipboard- Oriental Trading Company
Pearls- K and Company
Paint- Plaid
Ink- Tattered Angels, Ranger, EK Success, Clearsnap
Mask- Crafter's Workshop
Stickers- Fiskars, American Crafts
Punch- Tonic
Pen- Sharpie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica! I'm joining you over on the design team for Nuts About Sketches! This layout about a scrapbook layout is amazing. I entered some pages last year and won some ribbons but I never thought of scrapping them. Thanks for the idea;-)
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous page!! What a great way to show off your ribbons. I love how you incorporated them into your page!! Congrats to you!!

    Laurie
    serentityscrappers

    ReplyDelete