Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lovely Pics

I have a quick layout to share today. I didn't do this one for any challenges, just did it to get the photos scrapped. I used Crate Paper's "Sweet Branch" Collection which is several years old.  I have found I really like working with collection packs lately because it makes the mixing and matching of papers so easy!  After completing this layout, I had no whole sheets of paper left of this collection, so it is now a "card kit."  I can grab it when I need to make a card and there are bits and pieces of matching papers to make creating a card quick and easy!  For this layout I used some of the die cuts in the kit, punched some scalloped circles from some of the paper, and fussy cut some flowers  and then used pop dots to give the page some dimension.  The page when together quite quickly!


Materials
Patterned Paper, Rub ons, and Die Cuts- Crate Paper
Foam Letters- Pink Paislee
Pen and Ink- Tsukineko
Tape- Target
Flower- Prima

No comments:

Post a Comment