Monday, June 18, 2012

Nuts About Sketches #218- Smile

Today a new sketch was revealed at Nuts About Sketches.  I really enjoyed working with this sketch, this page came together so quickly!  I used a lot of premade product, so that probably helped.  I cut out the cupcake using my Cricut, and the word "Smile" was something that I had cut out long ago, but was the wrong size for the project at the time.  I pulled it out for this because it was the perfect color.  It was a little big to fit where the sketch said to put the title, so I moved it and added the words "it's your birthday!" in pen underneath.



Materials-
Cardstock- American Crafts
Patterned Paper- Bo Bunny Press, Fiskars, Hot Off the Press
Stickers- Bo Bunny Press
Pens- Creative Memories and Marvy
Flowers- Prima and Petaloo
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Cartridge- Doodlecharms and Mini Monograms
Punch- Martha Stewart
Ribbon- Making Memories
Rub ons- K and Company
Glitter- K and Company, other
Glitter Glue- Ranger
Liquid Pearls- Ranger
Dew Drops- Robin's Nest

No comments:

Post a Comment