Monday, June 4, 2012

Nuts About Sketches #216: What a Goof!

The new sketch has been revealed for the week. This time it was a fun single pager! My middle child makes some of the best facial expressions, and so I decided to make a layout about them. These are all from when she was about 2 years old!
I used the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan line for this layout.  I wanted a fun, whimsical feel, which I think I got, but I also feel like it may be a little busy...

Make sure to head over to Nuts About Sketches and check out what the rest of the team did!

Materials:
Cardstock- Bazzill
Patterned Paper- Crate Paper, American Crafts
Rub ons- We R Memory Keepers, Making Memories
Stickers- American Crafts, Pink Paislee
Transparency- Die Cuts With a View
Ribbon- EK Success, Making Memories, American Crafts
Die Cut- K and Company
Stamps- KI Memories
Ink- Tsukeniko
Embossing Powder- JoAnn Crafts
Punch- Marvy, EK Success
Pen- Creative Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment