Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Birthday- Sketch and Color

I'm back with yet another birthday card. This time I used the current sketch at Sketch Saturday and the current color challenge at The Play Date Cafe.

 I bought a couple of sets of stamps last night at our church's garage sale and I used one of them on this card.  The set I used is by Close to My Heart and is called "It's Your Day."  This set is really fun and I can see myself using it over and over!  I used my Cricut and the "Storybook" cartridge to cut out the center piece.  The cake pieces are stamped and the sentiment and bursts are stamped and heat embossed.



2 comments:

  1. smashing use of the sketch and nice guy/boy colours

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

    Designing for:

    Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super fun birthday card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete