Monday, March 26, 2012

Nuts About Sketches #206

This week's sketch at Nuts About Sketches was a single page with a single photo. I actually ended up using just one photo for this one! I decided to do a layout about all the funny expressions Ellie used to use. I had originally had the idea for this layout about a year ago, but just now finally got around to doing it. It's a good thing I had written down the funny expressions when I first thought of it, otherwise I wouldn't have remembered them! I stuck fairly close to the sketch, but I rotated it and turned the diamond element into a bracket shape and then swapped the title and journaling locations.  To pull in the blue a little more, I went around the edges of the paper with a Q-tip dipped in blue Glimmer Mist.  


You can see what the rest of the design team did here.

No comments:

Post a Comment