Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine #3- Sketch Saturday

I used the current sketch at Sketch Saturday for this card. I used my Cricut to cut out the hearts (Doodlecharms), circles and scalloped circle (Cricut Classic Font). After I stamped the bear on the large circle I felt like the circle needed more so I used some swirl stamps around the edges to add some interest. To color the bear, I used watercolor pencils and a water pen. Finally, for the sentiment, I stamped the words in white ink and then used a dry paintbrush to brush some shimmery powder over the wet ink.


Have a Happy Valentine's Day!!

2 comments:

  1. Should use my cricut more. You have done a great job with this.Love the papers and what a sweet little bear. hugs Shelley

    http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, this is a fantastic card, you've totally rocked our sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday and good luck. Have a wondeful weekend. x

    ReplyDelete