Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm in Round 2!!

Thank you to everyone who voted for me in the Practical Scrappers contest! I made it to the second round!! The challenge for the second round was to make a layout using one of two sketches. Most of the people who made it to the second round chose the first sketch, but I chose the second because it had room for 4 photos and I liked the flowers on it. Here is my layout:


I had a lot of fun making this layout. I did some fussy cutting on the photo mat to frame the large photo. I also used lots of mists on this one. I misted the background with purple mist to give it some interest and I misted the flowers for some shine. For the flowers I wanted to mimic the flowers on my photo mat so I cut out circles in different sizes, crumpled them for some texture, sprayed them with some Perfect Pearls mist, Inked the edges and ridges with purple ink, and then stacked them.

If you like my layout, you can vote for me to advance to round 3 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment