Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Photo Scavenger Hunt 11-20-11

I am so late on this one this week, but I still wanted to participate. It took me until today to get one of the photos, but here are my photos for this week's scavenger hunt:

Mainly One Color
We received our first real snowfall of the season on Saturday, so I had to get some photos of the white landscape.


Around the Home
This is not from my home, but my aunt and uncle's, where we spent Sunday celebrating Thanksgiving.


Reflection
I was actually trying to avoid reflection when I was trying to take this photo, but my husband threw a snowball at the window I was standing in and it startled me a bit and I wanted to get a photo, I didn't take the time to make sure there wasn't a reflection.


Writing
This is the one that took until today. I really wanted to get a photo of my girls drawing because they love to spend time doing that. Here, Ellie is drawing a map (Dora the Explorer- style). The green line in the road and the blue block she is coloring is a bridge with an angry troll. :)


Water
Some melted snow on Addy's hat after playing outside.


3 comments:

  1. I like the Mainly One Color snow scene, and the Around the Home is intriguing. Very creative of you to catch the snow melting on the hat for Water! Looks like a great sunset that day, too!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job - better late than never. Love your reflection shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Mainly one Color one-snow-yikes!

    ReplyDelete